Weidmuller Push-in Terminals
Increase efficiency in installation without compromising on safety. The innovative PUSH IN direct plug connector reduces connection times for solid wires and those with crimped on wire-end ferrules by up to 50 percent compared to clamping yoke terminals. The conductor is simply inserted in the clamping unit until it stops and that’s it, you have a safe, gas-tight connection. Even flexible conductors can be connected trouble-free and without tools.
Safe and reliable connections are crucial, especially under harsh conditions, such as those in the process industry. PUSH IN technology guarantees excellent contact security and ease of handling, even in demanding applications.
- Release the conductor with any tool
- Large marking surfaces to make maintenance easier
- Mounting foot compensates for differences in dimensions of terminal rails
- Mounting foot for easy removal of modular terminal blocks
- Clear differentiation of functional areas
- Easy marking and wiring
- Streamlined design creates a large amount of space in cabinet
- High wiring density despite small space required on mounting rails
- Consistent test point
- Optical and physical separation of operation and conductor entry
- Vibration-resistant, gas-tight connection with copper power rails and stainless steel spring
Spring connection with PUSH IN Technology
The innovative PUSH IN technology reduces the amount of time you spend on wiring to a minimum. Direct insertion guarantees high conductor pull-out forces and simple handling for all conductor types.
Feed-through terminal blocks
Modular PE terminal blocks
Fuse terminal blocks